Welcome to The Crossing
If you are new to The Crossing there are just a couple of things you need to know about us.
The Crossing is a church for people from all walks of life and backgrounds. At The Crossing you don't need to know anything about God, the Bible, church or Christianity. We welcome everyone, including those of us who don't have it all figured out. We make a positive difference in our communities with the Love of Jesus.
Come check us out, you will find acceptance, love and community.
What to expect while you are at The Crossing
- Casual atmosphere and dress
- Weekend experience that lasts about one hour
- Thought provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Lead Pastor, Tim Celek, or another teaching pastor from The Crossing staff
- Live music
- Fun and relevant teaching for your kids and teens
We hope you are able to join us for one of our weekend services. When you do visit us, make sure to stop by the Welcome Center so we can answer any questions you may have or provide you with additional information about The Crossing.
Click here for our Statement of Faith